We have preemptively awarded this site a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding journalism in the hope that its content will some day merit one! 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Let's Get This 'Party' Started

Alrighty then. This is the shakedown cruise of the "Hillary Is An Idiot" blog. I know, redundancy alert.

I decided to start this blog just so I could keep track of all the stupid shit she does, keep it all consolidated where I could refer to it more easily at a later time. Who knows? I may even serve to enlighten some of the misguided fools who respect her or at the very least, think she's qualified for some sort of leadership position in our country's government.

Anyway, I think it's most appropriate that the first post is about the one brain fart where Hillary does her career the most damage:

HILL DRIVE FOR '55'

Yeah, great. All us drivers not in the beltway need someone who probably hasn't driven a car for ten years or more try to dictate our driving habits.

On top of that, while I do look forward to the day we use less - if any - foreign oil, Ethanol is not the complete answer. It will cost us more as consumers to develope and purchase, as well as lower our mileage significantly.

To hell with it. I think I need to start making my own.

I need to start saving my garbage TODAY.

0 comments: