We have preemptively awarded this site a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding journalism in the hope that its content will some day merit one! 

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thanks Guys!


I really appreciate all the campaign money! It's so good to have the support of you Hollywood type behind me.

Most people would ask why I would need all these high profile contributions, what with the New York senate race already pretty much in the bag. Well, I'm not going to say anything just yet, but living in that big ole' white colored house in D.C. sure was a hoot!

If I could, I would give you each a great big hug and maybe even a slap on the ass. But since you're all busy making movies and stuff, I'll list your names and give you a hug the next time I see you:

  • Tom Hanks
  • Rita Wilson (his wife)
  • Jennifer Lopez
  • Owen Wilson - $2,100.
  • Chris Rock - $2,100.
  • Bette Midler - $4,200
  • James Caan - $4,200
  • Marla Maples - $2,000
  • Rob Reiner - $3,200.
  • Billy Crystal - $4,000
  • Walt Disney Co. CEO Robert Iger - $2,100.
  • Hank Aaron - $300
  • Herb Williams - $1,000 New York Knicks assistant coach
  • Mike Richter - $4,200 Retired New York Rangers goaltender
  • Richter's wife Damn, I forget her name. Sorry Ms. Richter
Once again, thanks guys! That means in April through June I've raised almost $5.7 million, bringing my total for her re-election effort to $43 million to date. And I already had more than $22 million cash on hand!

I better get my U-Haul lined up. :)

0 comments: