We have preemptively awarded this site a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding journalism in the hope that its content will some day merit one! 

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Will Gladly Pay You In 2014 For A Hamburger Today

Wha - huhhhh!?!?!?

I just love Obambi's latest $26B bailout approved by the house (by the way, that's $26,000,000,000) for 'state aid'.
Fuck that. Call a spade a spade. It's a teacher bailout.

Anyway, "Why?" you ask, do I love it? Because
The House has just approved President Obama’s $26 billion public-employee bailout by a vote of 247 to 161.
But they are of course, union jobs and
"...When their leaders call, I do my best to call them back right away. I don’t mind feeling obligated.”
Says Obambi.

So, you reckon the unions are going to by chance pay that back when all this shit is over with? I mean, they didn't really need it in the first place, right?
Right.


0 comments: