We have preemptively awarded this site a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding journalism in the hope that its content will some day merit one! 

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Why It's Not His Fault - Updated

Obviously, shit ain't gettin' no better. It's getting worse.
But it's not O-Asshole's fault, just ask him.

Step 1: Blame Bush. YES WE CAN!
Step 2: If step 1 fails, blame republican resistance to CHANGE!

Yeah, maybe bush was a moron. But like I said, shit ain't gettin' no better and democrats have had control of congress for how long now?

I've been seeing political ads for months already. The bulk of which is Harry Reid (D-umbshit NV) vs Sharon Angle - who is his republican competition. However, Labor Day weekend is pretty much the starting gun of the election season. They are indeed off and running. Pardon the pun.

I can hardly fucking wait. I'm guessing the 'Mute' button on the remote will be worn down to but a nub come November.

Update: I saw this 'toon on some random blog (sorry, I would give credit if I remembered where) and thought it most appropriate:



0 comments: