We have preemptively awarded this site a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding journalism in the hope that its content will some day merit one! 

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fuck It. I'll Probably Lose Anyway


Here's a little snippet about my latest project. You may have already heard about it:

Hillary Clinton kicks off US Senate re-election campaign:

Yeah, that's right. I'm running for senator again. And why not? I could lose running for president, and then what would people think of me? They would just think of me as a loser!
Shut up! I am not already a loser! I'm a senator. I like being a senator.

Oh, I don't know. I may still run for president. I'm flakey that way. I keep changing my mind you know.

2 comments:

HILLARYNEEDSAVACATION said...

LOLOLOLL

heard a rumor,
they had to replace the chair in the Senate,
because Ms. Rodham could not fit into it...

it had to be much, much, much bigger...

Ex President Clinton said...

How could you say that about me?!?!? That's not very nice at all!