We have preemptively awarded this site a Pulitzer Prize for outstanding journalism in the hope that its content will some day merit one! 

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fuck It. I'll Probably Lose Anyway


Here's a little snippet about my latest project. You may have already heard about it:

Hillary Clinton kicks off US Senate re-election campaign:

Yeah, that's right. I'm running for senator again. And why not? I could lose running for president, and then what would people think of me? They would just think of me as a loser!
Shut up! I am not already a loser! I'm a senator. I like being a senator.

Oh, I don't know. I may still run for president. I'm flakey that way. I keep changing my mind you know.

1 comments:

Ex President Clinton said...

How could you say that about me?!?!? That's not very nice at all!